On September 1, 2021, a new series of training will begin. For trainees, we are once again offering interesting apprenticeship positions in the company and commercial areas. Versatile insights will be given, to work independently and enjoy the teamwork of a modern and innovative company - that is the meaning of training at Schulte & Schmidt. Jobs are located at the headquarter in Nuremberg and the Flossenbürg branch in the Upper Palatinate.
Further information on all training occupations can be downloaded from the below PDF. Here you will find detailed descriptions of all jobs available with the appropriate qualifications and requirements needed. In addition, a contact person for any queries about vocational training at Schulte & Schmidt. Discuss your career aspirations with parents, teachers, career counsellors, friends and classmates. We are also happy to help you face to face or by phone, to answer your questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
In 2021 we offer you the following training location availabilities: click here
As a trainee or apprentice, we encourage and challenge you from the beginning. In order to make your start in professional life as interesting as possible, we offer you a whole bundle of attractive framework conditions, such as:
modern working time models (such as flexitime in the commercial and technical area)
15% pension contribution
Competence Days - among other things to promote the key qualifications in the Hubert Schwarz Experience Center
sporting activities (for example annual football tournament including weekly training sessions, our company run or the "cycling to work" campaign)
in-house English courses
In addition to our company outings, we organize separate day events for our trainees, for example to the Audi Ingolstadt center or the Lufthansa Aviation Center in Frankfurt
If you are interested in one of the advertised training courses, we look forward to receiving your convincing application documents.
Your contact: Stephan Nyary, Tel. 0911 9662-312
[Translate to englisch:]
- moderne Arbeitszeitmodelle (wie Gleitzeit im kaufmännischen und technischen Bereich)
- 15% Zuschuss zur Altersvorsorge
- Kompetenztage – unter anderem zur Förderung der Schlüsselqualifikationen im Hubert Schwarz-Erlebniszentrum
- sportliche Aktivitäten (beispielsweise jährliches Fußballturnier inklusive wöchentlichen Trainingseinheiten, unseren Firmenlauf oder die Aktion „Mit dem Rad zur Arbeit“)
- betriebsinterne Englischkurse
- neben unseren Betriebsausflügen veranstalten wir separate Tagesevents für unsere Auszubildenden, bisher zum Beispiel ins Audi-Zentrum Ingolstadt oder zum Aviation Center der Lufthansa in Frankfurt